Chocolate includes theobromine, a poisonous component that humans easily metabolise but dogs absorb slowly, allowing it to accumulate up to dangerous amounts. Dehydration, stomach pain, agitation, tremors, convulsions, and death can result.


Avocado is nutritious and tasty for people, but your dog should avoid it. Avocados contain persin. Avocados can give dogs an upset stomach, respiratory problems, and chest fluid buildup. They can swallow the slick pit, causing stomach troubles.


Dogs shouldn't be given beer, wine, or liquor. Alcohol is bad for pets and people. In dogs, less causes injury. Intoxicating and poisoning an adult dog takes significantly less alcohol than a human.


This veggie is toxic to dogs. Even a small amount of cooked or raw onions can poison a dog. 15-30 g/kg can cause clinically significant hematologic abnormalities.


Dogs and cats appear to be more susceptible to coffee than people. While 1-2 laps of coffee won't poison most pets, moderate volumes of coffee grounds can kill small dogs.


If your dog eats too much cheese, he may experience diarrhoea, gas, bloating, constipation, and other digestive issues. Some dogs may also have trouble digesting the fat in some cheeses.


Sugarless gums are the most harmful dog food. These treats contain the dog-killing sweetener xylitol. It causes insulin surges, plummeting blood sugar, unconsciousness, and death.

Chewing Gum

Garlic has comparable effects on dogs as onions, but it's about five times as strong and harmful. Garlic poisoning can cause oxidative damage to red blood cells and gastroenteritis.


Apple flesh is OK for dogs in moderation, but apple seeds are toxic to all life. The seeds contain amygdalin, a cyanide that stops blood from transporting oxygen.


Ice cream contains lactose, which some dogs can't stomach. More reasons exist for not giving your dog ice cream. Its high sugar content causes tooth decay and obesity. Ice cream-loving dogs may develop diabetes.

Ice Cream

Dogs are omnivores, not carnivores, hence they can't eat bones. Dogs adore bones, but they can splinter or get trapped in their throats or intestines, causing catastrophic damage or death.


Some mushrooms won't hurt your dog, but they're tricky. Although most mushrooms are edible or non-poisonous, poisoning is always a risk. Mushroom poisoning symptoms can take days to appear.


Herbs and spices can add flavour, encourage healthy eating, and help a dog's coat and organs. Dogs shouldn't eat certain spices and herbs. Nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper, pennyroyal oil, etc.


Click Here